Search Engine Optimization has become a key element to the online presence of any website.
It’s no coincidence that Google, Bing, and Yahoo all have their own Search engines.
Check here some Google ranking factors.
The importance of having a prominent web presence is undeniable. Fortunately, there are ways to boost your SEO and make sure you rise above the competition.
One such way is by implementing Wix Search Console verification for your site. We have detailed everything you need to know about Wix Search Console verification and why it’s so important for your website below.
Keep reading to discover what it is, why it’s important, and how to implement it on your site!
What is Wix Search Console Verification?
Wix Search Console Verification is a method you can use to verify your site with Google.
This is important because it allows google to index your website quickly and show your pages higher in Google’s search results.
Also, it’s a simple process that you can do as soon as you set up your site with Wix.
There are two ways to do this. First, you can submit your site through the Wix website.
Alternatively, Wix also has a tool that allows you to do it directly from your site.
You can choose any of these methods, you will need to have your Google Search Console account linked to your Wix account. If you don’t, you will need to do that first.
Why is Wix Search Console Verification Important?
Search Console is an immensely useful tool for webmasters. It allows website owners to track their site’s visibility on search engines like Google.
It also gives you access to a host of other tools that can help improve your SEO as well as you can improve your SEO.
Wix Search Console verification allows you to gain access to these tools and benefits immediately.
One of the obvious benefits of Wix Search Console verification is getting your site listed on Google’s search engine results. This will increase your website’s traffic and rank your pages quickly.
It will also make it easier for users to find and navigate to your site. This is because your site will be higher in the SERPs.
How to Implement Wix Search Console Verification?
- The first step to implementing Wix Search Console verification is linking your accounts. Without this, you will be unable to access the verification tool. You can do this from your Wix account’s settings page.
- Simply navigate to “Settings” and select “Google Search Console” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, sign in to your Google account. Then, select the option to link your Wix account to your Google account. This will allow you to access the verification tool in your Wix account.
- From there, select the option to verify your site. You will be prompted to enter your site’s URL and other relevant information.
- Once you have done so, you will be done! Your site will be verified in Google’s Search Console.
Wix search console verification is an essential part of SEO to rank your website on Google and track the performance of your website on google.
This is a method by which website owners can get Google to recognize their site and rank it higher in the SERPs.
Wix allows you to do this through a simple process. You simply need to link your account with your Google Search Console account.
Then, select the option to verify your site through Wix’s verification tool. You will be prompted to enter your site’s URL and other relevant information.
Once you do, you’re done! Your site will be verified in Google’s Search Console.
Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
How do I create a Wix search console verification account?
1. Go to Google Search Console.
2. Click Start now.
3. Select the URL Prefix property type and enter your full URL
4. Click Continue.
5. Click the Expand icon next to the HTML tag.
6. Copy the meta tag code.
7. Go to SEO Tools in your Wix site dashboard.
8. Click Site Verification.
9. Click on Google Search Console to expand.
10. Enter the meta tag.
11. Click Save.
12. Return to Google Search Console, and click Verify.
How do I verify my account is valid?
If you are able to submit your URL in the search console and also able to use other search console services then your account is valid.
How do I determine if my search engine is included in the Wix Search Console?
It is simple if your website appears in that search engine results then that search engine is included in the Wix search console.
You can type this in the search engine to verify that your site is in that search engine.
Site: your site address.