Apex Patch Notes were originally released on January 13, 2009, and are archived in a sticky forum thread called Patch Notes – Archive on the RuneScape Forums under General.
They chronicle previously unnoticed game upgrades that usually influence gameplay by making modest modifications to existing gameplay components.
These updates are frequently designed to fix small issues like graphical clipping. This section is updated every week and covers small changes made to the game by the Jagex development team that isn’t published in the RuneScape website’s News section.
These patch notes are particularly intended to appear just where they are needed. They will not appear in the “What’s New” area at the top of the Library site.
Instead, these will be accessible via the Steam client’s download window when a player clicks to see updates. They’ll also appear in a compressed format on your game’s News Hub and the library detail window.
Also, Check- Sea of thieves cross platforms
Importance Of Patch Notes:
Patch Notes are essential for informing your most devoted gamers about game changes, even if the changes are minor.
Your players will notice their game update on Steam whenever you release a new build. Many of those gamers want to know what’s new in the game, so mentioning it will at least give them an idea of how big the update is.
What Are Apex Patch Notes?
These notes are designed to be small and portable. As a result, there are only two areas that need to be completed: title and description.
You may quickly put in your bullet list of notes, then go to the ‘publish’ page and press the publish button.
Furthermore, there are other alternative settings if you wish to offer extra information or attach photos of things that have changed, but they are not required to submit your patch notes.
Some game changes aren’t even listed in the Patch Notes for whatever reason, but we strive to track them down and post them as Hidden Updates.
While Jagex may believe that such improvements are unimportant and should not be included in Patch Notes, they can have a substantial impact on how the game is played in that area.
What Is Apex Legends?
Apex Legends is one of the most popular battle royale games on the planet, and it’s only growing in popularity.
Every month or so, Apex Legends Patch Notes will release a new Collection Event or challenge, and right now, the Genesis Collection Event is in full swing – with some fresh new balancing adjustments.
Apex Legends is a live assistance game, which implies it is refreshed normally. Whether it’s a new season, a new character, a new map, or simply some minor tweaks to weapon damage and bug fixes, the Respawn devs generally keep us updated on what’s new.
Apex Season 8 Patch Notes:
- Kings Canyon has altered again in Season 8. The destruction caused by the spacecraft falling onto the map is the primary new focus of interest. Spotted Lakes has taken over the Slums and added some new observation towers for simple recon or a sniper’s nest, so players may now explore beyond Artillery.
- Fuse, a mercenary-turned-cage fighter with a penchant for explosives, is the most recent legend to join the team. In comparison to the other heroes, he can carry more grenades and throw them out more quickly. He can also cluster bomb regions with huge bursts of explosives for massive damage, and he has his ultimate dubbed ‘The Motherlode,’ which envelops a target area in flames and fires a barrage of airburst bombs.
- Fuse is joined by a new weapon known as the 30-30 Repeater. It’s a heavy ammunition lever-action repeater that can fire hard-hitting bullets at up to 200 paces. The gun will require reloading between rounds and includes a built-in charge that allows players to do more damage at the cost of a longer loading time.
Apex Season 3 Patch Notes
Apex Legends’ third season is the most popular of all time. We’re receiving a new map this time around, in addition to the usual balancing tweaks, new Legend, and new weaponry that come with a season opener patch.
World’s Edge will be the second Apex patch notes, and it looks that, at least for the time being, it will be the only map available to players.
The new map combines fire and ice, creating two distinct ecosystems on either side. A thick jungle runs through the center, while a rumbling railway runs through all three biomes.
The Syndicate has chosen to relocate the Games to World’s Edge, a cliffside mining community in neighboring Talos, following a series of mysterious setbacks during the rebuilding of Kings Canyon.
Legends can tour high skyscrapers that have been “frozen” by a chemical explosion, then board a train to ice-covered hills while avoiding hazardous pools of boiling lava if they wish to be named Champion in this game.
This energy rifle/sniper takes a second to warm up and will deal small damage to players if you keep a bead on them before delivering a devastating blow to whoever is on the receiving end. The Charge Rifle is a common loot item that may be found all across the area.
The Gold Armor perk “Executioner” once provided a complete shield in Apex Patch Notes recharge upon successful completion of a finisher.
This perk will be available to all Legends in Season 3, meaning that finishers will completely recharge your shields regardless of whether you have Gold Armor on or not.
Apex Season 5 Patch Notes
- Kings Canyon :
- Skulltown and Thunderdome are no longer in existence.
- Salvage, a new point of interest on the Broken Coast, has been added.
- The old Relay and Wetlands are now connected by the Offshore Rig. Meanwhile, the excavation of the Capacitor, which includes a new subterranean passage to Singh Labs, has taken the position of Wetlands.
- The Reclaimed Forest has developed into Nesting Grounds, with an enlarged Singh Labs exterior and a small camp outside The Cage.
- For the next two weeks, Kings Canyon will be the only map accessible, giving players time to adjust to the new meta.
Charge Towers are brand-new gadgets discovered during the Kings Canyon excavation. Players may activate them, which will provide any legend standing on the platform a full Ultimate charge when the charge explosion goes off.
The broken Ghost:
Introduces Apex Patch Note’s first Quest, a season-long hunt for 9 parts of a mystical treasure. To get started on your quest, find your first daily Treasure Pack in any competitive match, and enjoy free weekly drops of new Stories, Gameplay, and Rewards.”
The lobby now has a dedicated tab for all seasonal stuff. The Battle Pass Quest, Challenges sections, and upcoming season events are all accessible through this tab.
Players who abruptly quit a match can now rejoin it. Any manner other than through the system menu is considered unexpected in this scenario.
Crashing, dashboarding, and other issues are all part of this. Restart a game before going into the lobby to rejoin. If it is feasible, the game will try to reconnect you. There will be a timer on this function, and it will work in all modes.
Apex Legends Season 2 Patch Notes
The L-STAR, a rare and strong LMG, debuted this season. At a rapid cyclic rate, this weapon shoots massive, high-damage plasma bullets. In airdrop packages, the L-STAR joins the Mastiff and Kraber, and it’s a beast.
The projectiles launched by the L-STAR are significantly bigger than those fired by other Apex Patch Notes weapons. To compensate for the L-slower STAR’s missiles, players must lead targets farther out, although they don’t have to aim as accurately.
The L-STAR will overheat if players keep the trigger down for too long, thanks to its plasma-fueled power. The L-lens STAR cracks when it overheats and must be changed, which takes time.
Expert players learn to feather the trigger in short/medium bursts, pausing briefly to allow the weapon to cool.
- Gibraltar and Caustic, for example, were bolstered tales. Their decrease in damage was raised from 10% to 15%. They’re also unaffected by weapon fire’s sluggish effects. The Dome of Protection in Gibraltar will remain in place for another three seconds.
- The Pathfinder’s hitbox has been modified to match its model, and the Lifeline’s D.O.C heal drone is now destroyed by the circle after two damage ticks. Mirage may now cancel off of his ultimate cloak earlier and disables the cloak with a slight delay.
- Nox of Caustic When it comes to teammates, the gas magnitude of the slow has been lowered by 50%. Instead of leaving a ghost image behind as previously, Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather can now follow foes detected in real-time.
- Energy Mag
Attachments for the Havoc, Devotion, and Triple Take have been introduced, bringing more loot gameplay and power curve depth to the game. Energy Mags, like the other magazine additions, enhance ammunition capacity (at all levels) and speed up reloading (at level 2 and above).
- Bug Fixes:
- The issue with assigned challenges not correctly resetting and awarding rewards has been resolved.
- Fixes a problem that caused the Kill/Death Ratio in player stats to be calculated incorrectly.
- A Care Package would occasionally cut into map geometry, which was fixed.
- When examining the badge in the Lobby, a problem that caused Apex Patch Notes Predator ranking players’ RP to be 0 was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the game’s Daily and Weekly Challenges might reset earlier than expected.
- Fixed a problem where Arc Stars would seem to drift away from players and objects at a distance.
- Fixed a problem where Arc Stars would occasionally not explode or do no damage when detonated.