Every country in the world has certain people that promote it with their achievements in particular spheres. One of the most popular fields that give the world a great number of big names in sports. Every single state has some legendary sportsmen who represented the country in some international competitions and promoted their home. India is not an exception here because this country also has a number of athletes that it is proud of.
- Virat Kohli. He is a really well-known personality in India. Kohli is a captain of the Indian cricket team whose nickname is Chikoo. He is viewed as one of the first-class batsmen across the globe. During his career in cricket, Kohli has already broken many records and set new ones. Many other sportsmen even call him a genius for his achievements in the sports industry. Furthermore, Virat Kohli is also a popular person on Instagram who is quite active there and often publishes various posts to please his followers.
- Saina Nehwal. She is a popular Indian female athlete. Saina made a name for herself in badminton. She represented her home country in various international competitions and has won a significant number of awards.
- Sunil Chhetri. He is a famous footballer who comes from India. Sunil is the captain of the national team. Moreover, he is the person who has scored the biggest number of goals for the country. Chhetri took part in many international competitions and showed a great performance there.
- Pusarla Venkata Sindhu. She is another female athlete that India is proud of. Sindhu is an expert in badminton. Pusarla has a significant number of won games on her account. What is more, she was the first woman from India that has won a silver medal at the Olympics. By the way, Indian players may place bets on various large-scale sports competitions on Parimatch online.
- Mary Kom. She is a well-known boxer from India. Mary whose nickname is “Magnificent Mary” has won considerable rewards during her career as an amateur boxer and promoted India with her activity. Despite taking breaks and taking care of her children, she continued to come back to sports and show a great performance.
- Sania Mirza. She is a prominent Indian tennis player. Mirza is considered to be the most successful player in this field in the history of India. Sania has won a great number of titles over her career and she is one of the highest-paid athletes in India.
- Deepti Sharma. She is a popular female cricket player from India. Deepti is universal because it plays with both right and left hands which is a really unique ability among players.
- Geeta Phogat. She is the most successful Indian female wrestler who has won a gold medal in a famous competition – Commonwealth Games.
- Rohit Gurunath Sharma. He is a successful Indian cricket player whose nickname is “Hitman.” Sharma represents a famous team Mumbai Indians in the India Premier League.
So, as it appears, India has a significant number of outstanding athletes who promote the country in the 21st century. Furthermore, people from India may watch live broadcasts of all the competitions in which these sportsmen take part on special platforms on the Internet. What is more, they may even make a profit out of that thanks to sports betting. Indian people may watch sporting events, predict their outcomes, place bets and earn money out of that. Therefore, in such a way they can cheer for their national athletes and win money.